SERVING LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Our process serving services include the delivery of court orders, divorce papers, witness summons, and bankruptcy filings. We understand the importance of serving documents within a given deadline, which is why we always deliver our services on time, and in compliance with the relevant legislation.
We are aware that the nature of some documents can be sensitive and require absolute confidentiality. Therefore, we take utmost care to ensure that the document is delivered to the right person and in the right circumstances.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER FOR OUR PROCESS SERVE SERVICE:
- We make multiple visits for a fixed inclusive fee – which is always agreed at the time of instruction
- Preparation of Affidavits – Certificates of service
- We offer same day collection of documents – and can collect from your office if required
- FULL Professional Indemnity Insurance
- The option to have visits covertly recorded
WHAT AREAS DO YOU COVER? CAN I HIRE AN INVESTIGATOR NEAR ME?
We have surveillance operatives based all over the country who can be deployed at short notice. Rest assured if you’re in need of a covert surveillance service, we can provide it for you.
Our standard fee for a non-urgent serve is £120. This includes up to 3 attempts outside 9-5. An affidavit can be supplied for an additional fee of £7. For more urgent serves the fee can be up to £250, but is entirely dependent on the complexity and location.